The Proven Reliability of Dig It
Have you been let down by your excavation contractor? Dig It has a large reliable team on hand to help. In fact, not only are we available to “dig you out of that hole”, so to speak, but we also offer next day availability. Call us at any time – 24/7 – and we will be there the next day to do what your excavation contractor should have done.
We offer a comprehensive Breakdown Service. There’s nothing worse than finding yourself in the middle of a project and your machinery has quit on you! Deadlines don’t wait for broken down equipment. Nor do emergencies. At short notice we can supply both machinery and manpower to assist and complement emergency services and utility providers. We’re only a call away and are on call after hours as well! Any time between 6pm and 6am.
Night shift and Insurance Work fall under our mandate as well so you can rest assured that the job will be done on time and correctly.
If you have an After Hours or Emergency problem call Ian Rogers on 1800 344 448 straight away!
We have a diverse range of machinery available, with or without an operator.
- Excavators and attachments: Among our range of excavators we have 1.5t, 3.5t, 5t, 8t, 14.5t, 24t and 30 tonne excavators.
- Posi Tracks /wheeled skidsteer loaders: No matter what your wheeled or tracked skid steer loader needs are - large or small – Dig It can provide the perfect solution.
- Trucks and Tipper: The Dig It fleet includes 3t, 6t, 9t, and 12 tonne tippers, as well as 30 tonne truck and dog combinations.
- Vacuum truck: For projects requiring pot holing and trenching the best method is Vacuum excavation, and Dig It has a Vacuum truck as well as an experienced operator available for hire.
- Wheeled loader: Bulk excavation projects need efficient loading of large trucks to run smoothly. Dig It can provide all your wheeled loader needs to suit your project.
- Operators available: All our machinery has operators available for hire if you need them.
The services we offer includes:
Bulk Excavation - Our qualified and experienced team manages all aspects of the excavation process in preparation for construction.
Civil Construction and Landscaping – We have a wealth of experience in civil construction and landscaping projects. Residential gardens to parks, playgrounds, car parks and access roads are just some of the projects we’ve undertaken.
Swimming Pool Excavation – Our years of experience make Dig It the go-to team for excavating spaces for concrete and fibreglass swimming pools as well as ponds, lap pools, splash pools and spas in residential and commercial properties.
Demolition – From sheds to industrial sites and landscaping, our demolition skills are second-to-none.
Rock Sawing - Our range of diamond-tipped machinery quickly cuts and breaks down rock or reinforced concrete.
Contact us today for reliable excavation services as well as landscaping, demolition and rock sawing. Remember for after hours or emergencies call Ian Rogers on 1800 344 448 straight away!
For more information, click here.
Back to the News List