Workplace Health and Safety
DIG IT ensures that our services are provided in a safe manner by suitably trained professionals. To constantly improve our safety procedures, policies and processes, DIG IT provides induction and training to all employees as well as regular internal reviews and procedure audits.
DIG IT only provides plant and equipment that is safe and properly maintained. Upon request we can provide all Work Cover Licences which are all part of our WHS System that ensures all requirements of the Workplace Health & Safety Act 2011 are met.
- Log Books (service history)
- Green Cards
- Daily Pre-Start Checklists
- PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Insurances and Work Method Statements
- JRAs (Job Risk Analysis Statements)
DIG IT carries a Restricted Demolition Licence and in each and every demolition project DIG IT will:
- Notify WorkCover at least 7 working days before commencement of each demolition and excavation project
- Only start excavation and demolition work following stamped approval from WorkCover and council approvals.
- Adhere to any and all relevant codes of practice and standards as they relate to the OH&S Act 2000, the WH&S Act 2011 and Australian Standards AS2601